We have been informed that a number of people have received phishing emails from scammers pretending to work for NEWAGE SDN BHD. We take information security very seriously and ask that you also be vigilant in order to prevent fraud and to help protect our common interests.
Please note the following modus operandi:
1. Sender disguised as Stephanie Tan, email@example.com
2. Irrelevant email subject and content with a fake attachment
3. IP address spoofing 22.214.171.124 Beirut (might be dynamic)
Here are a few precautions to take:
• Check their email address by hovering your mouse over the ‘from’ address before replying to email requests.
• Consult your Information Technology department about any phishing attempts.
• Validate communications originating from us