Microlife is one of the world leaders in the development and manufacturing of medical diagnostic equipment for home monitoring and institutional use. Blood pressure monitors, digital thermometers, asthma monitors and flexible heating are Microlife’s core business. Our vision is to empower consumers through our products and services to be able to manage and promote their own health.
Microlife is a committee member of AAMI, CEN and ISO.
Microlife’s blood pressure monitors are developed together with leading hypertension doctors and clinically tested according to the protocols of the following international expert societies:
- European Society of Hypertension (ESH) – Europe
- Association for the Advancement of Medical Intrumentation (AAMI) – United States
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) – Great Britain
- German Hypertension Society – Germany
- We are supporting the development of a World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended blood pressure monitor for low resource setting
Microlife’s blood pressure monitors have achieved the highest attainable accuracy according to the above recognised standards.
Premium Microlife Accuracy – Confirmed by Validations